Top 6 Favorite Youtubers

by - Friday, January 06, 2017

I'm trying to update more frequently now since I'm currently so lifeless and I really need to do something or else, I'm going to die of boredom. Plus, now is the best time for me to bring my blog back to life and keep it alive since I have plenty of times during this long never-seems-to-end holiday.


I'm currently being a stay-at-home daughter and thus, everyday is an unproductive day for me. I spent most part of my day every single day on Youtube. It all started when I've just finished my diploma. I was so bored that it gets to the point that I had to force myself to look for something to watch on Youtube. I know I could watch a movie or drama (and I have tons that I wanted to watch) but naahh I'm just not in the mood for it. And that is how I met (not literally) and know about most of these Youtubers which are now have become my current favorite. 

1. Pewdiepie (Felix)


Most people have probably heard his name before. He has the most subscriber on Youtube where it has already exceeded 50 million subscribers. His videos are really, really weird and sometimes, gross. But still, I like it. LOL. I never watch his videos in public and I'm trying to keep it that way forever 'cos I don't want people to think that I was watching some disgusting inappropriate stuffs or something. It's just too risky. Hahahaaa. His videos are mainly about him playing video games. Yeah, I know what you think; "Why watch other people play games when you can play the game yourself?" First, I don't own a PlayStation. Second, downloading a PC Game is just a waste of my lifetime and lastly, I just love watching his reaction. So, that's that.


2. Marzia

Source

She's Italian and she is damn beautiful. I love how she always looks pretty and cute in everything she wears. And her voice is just one of a kind! Sooo cuteeee. Her videos are more into fashion and vlogging (I think) and I just love seeing people's vlogs in general. I like watching her videos 'cos she always up to something fun and interesting that's just contradicts with my boring life.


Source

His main channel is mainly for vlogs. He also has a second channel [link]. His vlogs are A L W A Y S funny and unexpected. His friends are cool and seems fun to hang out with. He even met some celebrities up close! I'm jealous. LOL. Too bad his videos are so short and I just can't get enough of it. He owns a Tesla Model X. I think he bought it using his Youtube money but I'm not hundred percent sure tho. Not that it matters, but I think his car is so cool that I feel like I want one for myself. Omg, I still can't believe we share the same birth year.




Source

She became one of the popular Viners (and Youtubers) and I guess it's all thanks to her creative mind and for being herself. She's very outgoing, I would say. I like her 'cos she doesn't holds back her craziness and let it all out. She often records her video in public and she just doesn't care about other people. Hahahaa. Oh, and she's good at acting too. I absolutely love it went she gets into all this different characters (she pretended to be guy and many more). She also has a second channel [link].


Source

A freaking rich and beautiful 16 years old girl. She's only 16 but she already has her own products and business. London is like her second home and she shops like there is no tomorrow. Hahahaa. She's not like any typical social media celebs like I know. She shows her true self on and off camera. She's far from being fake and I like her for being that. She's humble too. Ugh, I really want her life. LOL. 


Source

She's a bit dramatic and she kinda reminds me of Kim Kardashian. Hahahaa. I like her story telling videos. Her stories are soooo bizarre that it just doesn't make any sense (but it's a true story tho). And that's the main reason why I subscribed to her. Crazy things always happened to her. A L W A Y S. But all those crazy things make a good story right? She's good at dancing, or should I say... twerking? LOL jk. She has a couple of videos of her dancing and honestly, I think it's pretty wicked. 

*************

So, they are my top 6 favorite Youtubers at the moment. The ones that I think are safe for you to watch are Marzia's, Liza's and Aisyah's. I don't recommend you watching the others 'cos some of them are just inappropriate. I mean, if you are okay and well understand about their culture and lifestyle, then feel free to watch them anytime you want.

Let me know if you watch their videos too. Also, who are your favorite Youtubers? :)

Bye.

8 Comment (s)

  1. waaaa...layan western...tak layan Mat Luthfi???ahahaha mat saleh aq layan youtuber gaming jer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau youtubers org putih x berapa kenal sgt. tpi selalu tengok travel vlogs je

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Cupcake Aisyah! but kalau international, I prefer Oli White's vlogs :D

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only watched cupcakeaisyah now. Love her vlog !
    FYI, i have changed my blog address to http://atheeradayana.com Please follow me at this page and thank you for your visit. Have a nice day ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, saya datang singgah sini sambil follow awak :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just know cupcakesaisyah.. she is adorable & i want her life too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. antara semua tuu ai kenal cupcake aishah tu je hahahaa tapi seriously kayaaaaa gilaaa diaa maigodd jeles sesangat sangat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryan higa,matluthfi90 and iiSuperwomanii! They are my favourite youtubers ever. They're freaking creative and funny at the same time.

    ReplyDelete