My Skincare Products

by - Tuesday, February 07, 2017



I rarely change my skincare products 'cos it is damn hard to find a product that suits my skin perfectly so some of the products listed are products that I've been using for quite some time and I don't have any intention of changing any of these products anytime soon. (So many "product" and "any" in one sentence. Gosh, I need to improve my vocabulary ASAP)




I started using this product since last year mainly because the promoter kept urging / forcing me to buy this one lol. I ended up buying it ('cos I can't put it back since she was standing in the aisle all the time. If she sees me putting it back, I might not be here now to write this entry) and fall in love with it immediately. The texture is not too thick and the scent of it is just nice. Using this makes my face feels cleaner compared to the one I formerly used. Totally a keeper!




I used a different toner (before this one) that I bought from the same store but since it was out of stock, I bought this one instead. It is made in Korea and I, in some way, have trust in Korean beauty products. It contains a high water percentage (almost 73%). High water percentage = low chemicals; which is great for people who have sensitive skin or in other words - me. It smells nice too. The only con is it makes my face red. It'd probably looks good on Korean girls but I am hundred percent sure it doesn't look good on me. Haha. Tbh, I knew it's called "Pink Vital Water" for a reason (the promoter has explained it to me) but I ignore the fact and now I'm complaining 'bout my own ignorance lol.




I only wear face mask once in awhile 'cos I'm lazy and by once in awhile I mean once a month or twice a month. Flower masks used to be a trend back then. Like, it's everywhere! So I want one for myself too. But apparently, I bought a fruit mask instead of a flower mask. It's obviously stated "POMEGRANATE" on the tube. I don't know why I thought it was a flower mask. Dumb girl lol. 

I still like it tho. It is easy too peel the mask off and it also does its job well - moiturizing my skin. However, the scent of this mask is too strong for me. It's nice but a little too strong; one of the reasons why I rarely wear it. 





This one is my favourite blackhead remover so far. My friends and I called it "Vietnam Mask" probably 'cos it's made in Vietnam. Probably. I wear this once every two weeks. The satisfaction that I feel after peeling this thing off my face is just beyond words! I highly recommend this to anyone who needs it. It's cheap too.




My top 1 favourite body lotion. Another Korean-made product that I have. I hate putting on lotion 'cos it always makes me feel icky but not this one. It dries up fast and last long. This lotion moiturizes and helps brighten up my skin. Totally the perfect SO-LOTION that I'm looking for for my skin. Really worth the price!


Bonus:



Besides lotion, I also hate putting face cream on my face. Again, 'cos it makes me feel icky and uncomfortable. Face cream also makes me face-sweat (???) a lot. WHY THOUGH?

I bought this early last year and it's not even half empty yet. Hahahaaa. I have a dry skin and this product definitely helps me to solve it. Haih, I really need to make it a habit for my own good.

************

Do you guys have any recommendation or remedies that would help me solve my dry skin problem besides putting on face cream? 

Random beauty tips: Stop using a product that causes irritation to your skin immediately. Once you feel your skin is burning, wash away the thing from your skin ASAP.

19 Comment (s)

  1. Banyaknya ur skin care products, Mai pakai pencuci je,heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to use korean product too.mungkin boleh tambah essence dalam skincare rutin ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. teringin pulak nak try vietnam mask tu,sbb sblum ni byk jugak produk blackhead remover yg sy try tapi satu pun tak berkesan sgt haha. tq!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love korean products. Nampak tak obsession sgt dgn korea. Mungkin boleh tambah pki scrub, serum ngn essence

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen quite a lot of people saying that shurah is good. and in the scale of 5, how red does the pink vital redden your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only used the Pink Vital Water for a few times then it just sits in my drawer. But it's a good product though. hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nurul Rasya: In the scale of 5, I would say it's a 3. But it won't stay long tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siqah teetarik dengan blackhead removal. Mana nak beli ek produk tu?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah banyak nya skincare untuk muka awak. bagus-bagus. hee saye ni tatawlah boy ke girl, sampai sekarang tak pandai nak care kan skin saya ni kekekee. pencuci muka pun ikut kerajinan nak pakai. tapi teringinnnn sangat nak macam awak, pandai jage kulit ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Siqah : Saya beli dekat kolej saya dulu. Kalau dekat luar, saya sendiri tak sure nak beli dekat mana. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice nya face mask and black/whitehead remover tu, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lya: The face mask tu I bought dekat Guardian or Watson while the blackhead remover tu saya beli dekat kolej saya dulu. Idk if they sell it anywhere else

    ReplyDelete
  13. yg black and white tu cikjaa pena guna. pergh mmg best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yg mask tu best tak? sbb ada certain mask yg sakit kan bila nak tanggalkan dia?

    ReplyDelete
  15. where you buy the pink vital toner ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @adiba: yang face mask tu tak sakit langsung :) dia lebih kurang sama macam kita letak gam dekat tangan waktu kecik kecik dulu hehe


    @farah: saya beli dekat Etude House :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. First time pakai Vietnam Mask tu, meleleh juga air mata 😂 sebab kwn sy pi tampal dekat bawah hidung area lobang hidung. perghhh, mmg power. pastu try kali kedua ok dah, happy bila blackheads whiteheads tercabut. sy beli kat @zarabeauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that vietnam mask also and it is truly amazinggg. I think you should try to use moisturizer but the water based ones so it didn't feel oily. I used Aiken ones which I love so much. You can read the review in my blog. I think I'm gonna try that mask. Actually, I never found those kind of mask. Maybe I mistook it as some kind of scrub. Since my skin has been dull and some mask would totally benefit me.

    ReplyDelete