What's in my bag? (Everyday edition)

by - Monday, February 27, 2017


Hi guys.

I'm in a blogging slump right now - which explains why I haven't posted anything for quite some time (If you guys even care lol). I have tons of ideas and ample of time but the thought of "this post is not good enough" keeps on pushing me back. Anyway, if you see this post, I'm more than glad to say that I am finally putting on some efforts to get the hell out of the slump. So here you go guys, a new post from me.

I'm gonna be doing a What's in My Bag tag. It's obviously isn't an original idea so all credits go to the rightful person.


My father bought me this gorgeous bag. I can't afford to buy it myself since... I am U N E M P L O Y E D. I actually have been eyeing another bag of the same brand but I couldn't find it the second time I went to the store (more like I forgot how the bag that I'm in love with looks like). But hey, I'm fine with this one too as long as it has long strap.

Let's see what this small bag holds!


1. Purse - The most important item for most people. Although I don't really have cash (not surprising), I still need the cards.

2. Tissues - Wet tissue and the dry normal one. Both are essential. I need to have them in my handbag, car, room and even in my house. I usually use the wet one to wipe my hands before and after eating because some of those damn restaurants don't even bother to put a single sink in their premise. Um hello? I don't care if it's a fancy restaurant that requires dining according to etiquette. I'm a MALAYSIAN SEJATI so I eat with my hand.

3. Hand sanitizer - I need it if I eat with my hand and I do that most of the time. And as a fellow Melayu, I eat a lot of foods with strong odour (read: sambal belacan). I bought this because I can't handle the smell of my own hands lol

4. Makeup - Compact powder, lipstick and lip balm. I really love that compact powder because it stays on my face eventhough I've been sweating like crazy (and oil just comes out pouring on my face. Rude) and the texture is just so soft. I would love to rub my fingers all over the powder but don't worry, I won't. Hahaha. The lipstick is like the one and only that suits me perfectly. It's matte but it doesn't drys up my lips.

Incase you want to know, here's the brand of the said items:

Compact powder: Cyber Colors (never heard of it? Me too. Hahahaha /  Bought from Sasa / Made in Japan)

Lipstick: L'Oreal Paris (103 Montaigne Brick / Bought from Watson or Guardian / Made in China)

5. Eye drops - I wear contact lenses but with little-to-no care. So I guess, buying this eye drops is a start to a more extensive care for my eyes.

6. Extra pins - I figure out I might feel like changing my hijab style while I'm outside thus I might need more pins to slay that style. Oh, also, hijab pins like to disappear out of the blue. So yeah, need to prepare for the worst.

7. Pills - I often get migraine and the pain is unbearable. Not to forget, transportation sickness. This pills help me soothe those out. And no, I'm no addicted to it. Its name is Brufen by the way. It's way better than panadol in my honest opinion.

8. Ipod Shuffle - Found the charger for it last year and it's working wonderfully again. I don't use it everyday. I just put it in my bag because of its small size so I won't lose it anywhere else.

Those are the things that I bring along every single day. It's a small bag so I can't fit a lot of stuff in there - which is a big thumbs down. That's the reason why you shouldn't buy a bag just for the looks, ladies.

p/s: I usually have more things to bring when I'm travelling. I'm going to make another post on that.

What about you guys? Leave a link on my comment section if you've done a similar post 'cos I would absolutely love to read it.

19 Comment (s)

  1. Girls have a lot of thingin their bag, especially my wife, including store receipt, sweet, and sometimes we need to put my baby milk bottle on it... haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you wife's bag must be huge to fit all that!

      Delete
  2. I stuffed everything in my bag. Especially receipts. But i like to be prepared in case i may need anything like pens and notebook, perfume, etc

    XX Atheera | http://atheeradayana.com XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some girls like to keep their receipts but why though? Hahaha I don't understand. I always put the receipts in the plastic bag along with the things that I just bought so it won't clutters my precious bag lol

      Delete
  3. Cantiknyaaa handbag tu.

    Biar banyak barang daripada tak cukup keperluan terpaksa minta org/beli masa emergency kan. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu! Kalau boleh, semua barang penting nak sumbat dalam tu haha

      Delete
  4. that bag so cute!
    im also must have wet tissues in my bag, same reason tho XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would get mad if a restaurant don't have a sink in it. Kita dekat Malaysia kot

      Delete
  5. Omg, I love ur bag so much~! Bagusnya awak rajin bawa pill.. Kalau saya selalu sangat lupa nak bawa ubat. Bila dah sakit, menahan rasa derita je la~ tapi syukurlah jarang dah migrain.. lagi bagus jugalah kan kalau bawa pill for emergency :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya letak je ubat dalam beg tapi kadang kadang saya terlupa yang saya ada bawak ubat. so tak guna jugak hahaha

      Delete
  6. kalau handbag besar lagi banyak benda nak sumbat :( powerbank lagi

    ReplyDelete
  7. samalah kita dalam wallet just ada card yg penting2 je hahaha kalau sy selalunya akan bawa perfume jugak,barang yg lain samalah macam yg di list kan tu hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A woman's handbag is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get. You can even get lost in there haha. gurau :) tapi memang benda2 tu essential kan for women.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bag with long strap, yay kita geng! Hahaha. But mine is smaller. I don't like to put many things inside the bag. Just a basic things like purse, handphone, earphone and compact powder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That handbag is gorgeous! I'm going to Sasa so I think I should try that compact powder. I'm not a handbag person so usually my handbag would be empty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel you in no. 6! I bring extra pins everywhere sebab certain pins kadang-kadang senang tercabut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted about the same topic few months ago but I deleted it because I thought the post was a tad bit boring haha but yours? I can relate!

    I do have small bags but I only uses them for occasion where I don't need to bring a lot of stuff, like going out for a family dinner or gathering, kenduri etc. Dulu kena bawak beg besar sbb nak angkut DSLR merata2 sekarang alhamdulillah GoPro muat dalam beg kecik tu. hahaha I hope you have a nice weekend! 😊

    ReplyDelete