I'm in a blogging slump right now - which explains why I haven't posted anything for quite some time (If you guys even care lol). I have tons of ideas and ample of time but the thought of "this post is not good enough" keeps on pushing me back. Anyway, if you see this post, I'm more than glad to say that I am finally putting on some efforts to get the hell out of the slump. So here you go guys, a new post from me.
I'm gonna be doing a What's in My Bag tag. It's obviously isn't an original idea so all credits go to the rightful person.
My father bought me this gorgeous bag. I can't afford to buy it myself since... I am U N E M P L O Y E D. I actually have been eyeing another bag of the same brand but I couldn't find it the second time I went to the store (more like I forgot how the bag that I'm in love with looks like). But hey, I'm fine with this one too as long as it has long strap.
Let's see what this small bag holds!
1. Purse - The most important item for most people. Although I don't really have cash (not surprising), I still need the cards.
2. Tissues - Wet tissue and the dry normal one. Both are essential. I need to have them in my handbag, car, room and even in my house. I usually use the wet one to wipe my hands before and after eating because some of those damn restaurants don't even bother to put a single sink in their premise. Um hello? I don't care if it's a fancy restaurant that requires dining according to etiquette. I'm a MALAYSIAN SEJATI so I eat with my hand.
3. Hand sanitizer - I need it if I eat with my hand and I do that most of the time. And as a fellow Melayu, I eat a lot of foods with strong odour (read: sambal belacan). I bought this because I can't handle the smell of my own hands lol
4. Makeup - Compact powder, lipstick and lip balm. I really love that compact powder because it stays on my face eventhough I've been sweating like crazy (and oil just comes out pouring on my face. Rude) and the texture is just so soft. I would love to rub my fingers all over the powder but don't worry, I won't. Hahaha. The lipstick is like the one and only that suits me perfectly. It's matte but it doesn't drys up my lips.
Incase you want to know, here's the brand of the said items:
Compact powder: Cyber Colors (never heard of it? Me too. Hahahaha / Bought from Sasa / Made in Japan)
Lipstick: L'Oreal Paris (103 Montaigne Brick / Bought from Watson or Guardian / Made in China)
5. Eye drops - I wear contact lenses but with little-to-no care. So I guess, buying this eye drops is a start to a more extensive care for my eyes.
6. Extra pins - I figure out I might feel like changing my hijab style while I'm outside thus I might need more pins to slay that style. Oh, also, hijab pins like to disappear out of the blue. So yeah, need to prepare for the worst.
7. Pills - I often get migraine and the pain is unbearable. Not to forget, transportation sickness. This pills help me soothe those out. And no, I'm no addicted to it. Its name is Brufen by the way. It's way better than panadol in my honest opinion.
8. Ipod Shuffle - Found the charger for it last year and it's working wonderfully again. I don't use it everyday. I just put it in my bag because of its small size so I won't lose it anywhere else.
Those are the things that I bring along every single day. It's a small bag so I can't fit a lot of stuff in there - which is a big thumbs down. That's the reason why you shouldn't buy a bag just for the looks, ladies.
p/s: I usually have more things to bring when I'm travelling. I'm going to make another post on that.
What about you guys? Leave a link on my comment section if you've done a similar post 'cos I would absolutely love to read it.