Hiatus

by - Saturday, April 08, 2017


Hey guys. I'm back. It's been a while.

As I have predicted, I've abandoned my blog yet again. And that's not going to be the last either. I'm home for the weekend after a month spending my time stressing over nothing in college. I wasn't even busy or drowning in assignments but the internet - gosh, the internet connection/speed at my college sucks big time. I was bored as hell and the internet wasn't helping one bit. It's like a huge blessing to have assignments to be done 'cos at least I have something to do other than laying dead on my bed. That explains why I haven't been able to update anything for as long as I am there.

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I've decided to go for a very short break from blogging. Don't worry, I'll be back by the end of this month 'cos I'll be home for a week by then. I don't even want to give it a try while I am in college 'cos I know for sure it'd just be a waste of everything. I've done it before. So yeah, thumbs up for my effort lol. No scheduled post either 'cos it just doesn't feel right to me. I prefer to write based on my current feelings and thoughts. It seems more natural and not forced.

Before I end this post, here's a little update of what had happened to me while I am away:

1) I think a couple of my new classmates hate me for what I did. Mind you, I didn't do anything wrong. I just voice out my inner bitch thoughts to them about something 'cos they were gelabah and selfish as hell.

2) Lost 2 kgs in a month without even trying. Yay me!

3) I ate fried egg everyday for two weeks which is bad and so not healthy. Why? Because the lauk pauk at the cafes were not properly cooked and some even smell. Nope, not gonna risk it.

4) Took French class and I can say that I am now able to read and understand some French.

5) I don't have any class on Friyay for this semester. Yippee for the extra holiday!

6) Honestly, nothing much had happened. Same routine everyday. Man, my life is boring.

Think that is all about it. My break starts tomorrow. Till we meet again. Goodbye.

5 Comment (s)

  1. Good luck on your study man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I prefer to write based on my current feelings and thoughts. It seems more natural and not forced." - We've the same opinion..! hihi.. Salam kenal from me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe point no 2 affected by point no 3, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye.. Amerzing dekat sini. iMumble pergi mana.. Lama tak dengar cerita hm hm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of taking a french class too because who knows it could come in handy but thinking I'm still struggling with Korean Language made me think twice about this but I might give it a try tho.

    And good luck for your study 😊

    ReplyDelete